Fusion MS-RA 70 plug and play amplifier

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodick93

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning. Like many of you fine folks, I have the Parker installed audio system. Does anyone happen to know if Fusion makes a plug and play 4 channel amp? Or has anyone sourced harnesses to go Connecting 500 more wires doesn't appeal to me, just trying to keep it relatively simple and gain volume and clarity.
I CAN do all the wiring, just don't want to if they offer a harness.
I doubt the Ra-70 is capable of a preamp out signal...Thanks

If you go to the Garmin website and look at the Fusion audio equipment it will tell you what it is compatible with.

That radio has preamp outputs, but I don't think there's anything that's truly plug and play and doesn't require getting out the out the wire crimpers. You'll have to hook up your speaker wires to the amp. And wire the power for the amp and probably the remote turn on wire.

If you go to the Garmin website and look at the Fusion audio equipment it will tell you what it is compatible with.
I did. The web sight just wasn't very insightful. All the amps at the price I am interest in (300 ish bucks) had RCA inputs and they didn't seem to offer an RCA "out" harness for the Fusion Parker typically installs. I guess since the head unit has a little amp already. Any amp install would probably dictate a head unit replacement it seems...so the cost doubles.

That radio has preamp outputs, but I don't think there's anything that's truly plug and play and doesn't require getting out the out the wire crimpers. You'll have to hook up your speaker wires to the amp. And wire the power for the amp and probably the remote turn on wire.

Thank you guys! I was not looking at the right information. Apparently when new they come with a harness for RCA preamp outs. I was caught up with having to send high level inputs into an external amp like the old days.
I don't remember getting a box, but if that is the case, an amp makes great sense! I just need to score a harness now.
Thanks again Antidote and Afitzray.

I hate amps.....They Consume Mass quantities of POWER. Needs a Master ON/OFF switch & Circuit Breaker.....4ga cable is what feeds them.

After the Starter motor which only runs a few seconds.....They are the #1 Power consumer.....You Can kill a battery in short time sitting on a beach....Engine Off. JL speakers are the TOP Dog and speaker placement means a LOT.
FYI: I like that Fusion head unit you have so much.....I put one in my Hot Rod....'55 Fairlane.

I hate amps.....They Consume Mass quantities of POWER. Needs a Master ON/OFF switch & Circuit Breaker.....4ga cable is what feeds them.

After the Starter motor which only runs a few seconds.....They are the #1 Power consumer.....You Can kill a battery in short time sitting on a beach....Engine Off. JL speakers are the TOP Dog and speaker placement means a LOT.
FYI: I like that Fusion head unit you have so much.....I put one in my Hot Rod....'55 Fairlane.

I am almost ashamed to tell you my plan. Thinking seriously of running it off my windlass connection. Large gauge wire and breaker are already there (under helm), and unused 99.9% of the time.

Back