GPH fuel use for 2008 2510 XL at trolling speed

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lo Howers

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a 2008 2510 XL with the factory installed Yamaha f250. It is located on Man O War Cay, Abaco, Bahamas and fortunately survived Category 5 Hurricane Dorian that decimated most of the island and its boats (80% of the homes were not habitable after the storm). Its sister ship was not as lucky and got beat up some. It was left in the water. The storm surge left it up on a pile of debris, but it amazingly did not sink or have hull failure like many of the other surrounding boats. One of my fishing friends there is considering buying the beat up Parker but is asking me a question that I do not know the answer to to help him decide:

How many Gallons Per Hour of fuel would he expect to burn at trolling speed? I have never really paid much attention when using my boat, and because of Covid I have not been back to use her in over a year. I would imagine there are plenty of you out there with the same hull/engine combination that will have an answer for him.

Thanks,

Jimmy Rawls

Back