Grettings!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottC

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I was asked by Megabyte to come over and introduce myself, my name is Scott Cambra, I one and operate Vector Imaging, a full custom instrument panel manufacturing company Utilized CNC laser technology. I can do anything and usually for less than off the shelf stuff like blues seas.

hereis some of my work:

P1010031.jpg

P1010024.jpg

3PAWP.jpg

Rudespanel.jpg

starsandstripes.jpg

Stainlessmarking.jpg

Kylesmakopanl.jpg

tslitup.jpg

If anyone has any questions feel free to ak,I look forward to help out you guys! :D

Welcome aboard Scott! Glad to see you made it here.
Kick off your shoes, get yourself a beverage, and check out some of the cool boats and the people who own them here. :)

ClassicParker members... I became aware of Scotts work after seeing some of the things that he has done for several members over on ClassicMako.com
I liked his work so much that I'm going to explore an update of my helm switch panel soon, using some of the ideas I've seen in Scotts other work.

You can be assured that if I go through with this project, photos will be posted... :D

You can check out Scotts Mako work by following this link:
http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic. ... hichpage=1

Scott - Welcome aboard. I plan on redoing my panel this winter. I will be in touch.

Brad

Scott, I took the photos this weekend and emailed you privately.

Porkchunker":y2pku5u7 said:
Just saw my next mod...NOX!!!! Guess the NOX bottles need to be "warmed" before you use them... :D :D :D

Yup, you heat them up to bring internal pressure up to 1,200 PSI or so, then you purge it to make sure the line is solid N2O, then you arm the solenoid and turn on the WOT (wide open throttel) switch. The real races do not use a button to activate, tey use switches attatched to the carb or throttle body

Here is a Mako panel in the making

Attachments

• mako lit up.jpg
    mako lit up.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 688
Back