Has anyone added factory pulpit?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miky2884

Reaction score
I am looking to possible add a bow pulpit to my 2320. I was wondering if anyone on here has done this, and would know what the cost is? Id like to get it right from the factory. My father inlaw has a 2120 and you can tell someone added the pulpit after because you can see the joint where it connects to the bow rail. Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Mine was built with the factory pulpit and bow rail.
Let me know of you need any other detail photos.

web.jpg

web.jpg

but your came factory that way correct? I am looking to add one. I know the existing bow rail will need to be cut. Just looking for cost of the pulpit and rail, add to see if anyone has done this project themselves

Yes. Came from the factory that way.
We have had a few folks here who have added the factory pulpit, but retained the original rail, so it can be done that way too.

FWIW I bought my '92 2520 with the typical bowrail for no pulpit. About 6 or more years ago, a 32-footer crashed into me and wiped out the bow rail, so I replaced it with the type that has the pulpit extension and I made my own custom pulpit. IIRC, the pulpiut was ~$1100. Best way to get it, it to order one from your local dealer and they'll ship it up in the cockpit of their next boat delivery from Parker. That way it was shipped for free! Though clearly you'll be subject to their schedule ...

Mike.

I added a factory bow pulpit to Done Sail'n, my 2120 this spring. the factory package came with the pulpit, all the hardware, new nav lights and wrap around bow rail. Hardware also included new cleats. As I recall ( I have to be careful here, the Admiral has not seen all the bills, LOL) it was around $900.00. Factory folks were exceptionally helpful!! Working through the hatch in the anchor locker was something else.

any questions let me know

Andy

Andy thanks for your response im sure i will have plenty of questions for you when it comes time. Thanks for the price too i was expecting worse then that

Originally my boat didn't have a bow pulpit but someone hit my boat bending the bow rail. I ended up buying the pulpit and new bow rail. I believe they were about $1100 each about 7 years ago. At the time you could by the front section of the bow rail but if I remember correctly it was expensive for just that so I went will the entire thing. I'm glad I got the pulpit, makes anchoring a breeze.

Back