Hello From Brimfield Massachusetts

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hali-Bootie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello All. Just purchased my first Parker Boat last week. An 2011 2320SC with a 225 Yamaha with 740 Hours. Very excited about getting out on it but may be a little as its cold here in New England. Had my previous boat for 19 years and needed to upgrade for comfort and fuel capacity. Retiring in 2024 and this boat will be bound for Alaska in summer of 2024. Will be a 5260 mile towing trip. It will be used for all fish species in Alaska and hunting the various islands as well. Glad to be aboard

Sounds like you are embarking on an epic adventure. Hopefully you’ll have a chance to post some reports and pictures of your Alaskan adventure……(y)

That tow in going to be an experience in itself. Have you considered shipping the rig at least part of the way? If you are committed to towing, have you sorted out service and resupply options along the route? Lots for us to learn here.

i did check on shipping the whole way but was in vicinity of 25,000. I can drive cheaper then that,. I have made the trip before and am totally rebuilding the trailer so i should be good. I will be bringing extra hubs and tires as well. I only have to do it once. LOL

Back