Hello from CT

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m about to be the owner of a new 21 SE out of CT. Looking forward to finding out the best mods and customizations to make it my own. Boat delivery is scheduled for mid June.

I’m about to be the owner of a new 21 SE out of CT. Looking forward to finding out the best mods and customizations to make it my own. Boat delivery is scheduled for mid June.
Hi GW228, Welcome to Classic Parker, and congrats on your 21SE... awesome boat! I hope it makes the June delivery date for you.....

Thanks Andy!

The boat should make it as it’s sitting in the show room just waiting in line for bottom paint, the only thing that we’re waiting on is a radar delivery/install.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new boat. Keep us posted?

Hello GH228! Welcome to the CP Family. You're going to find a ton of information and will absolutely learn a lot.

I guess you went from a 228 GW to a 21 Parker! Both are great boats and GW should never have dropped the 228 from their line. Enjoy the 21. I run a 268 and a 17 Parker. Both really work out well for their uses.

Efx 🤣 You broke code! Yup we just sold our 228g, it was a great boat when my kids liked to nap but now they are older and we were looking for a different style boat.

Back