Hello from Maine

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foggylink

Reaction score
Hi, I've been checking the boards out for a while now, and just made a few posts last week. I had :? a 1999 21se powered by a Honda 130 until last fall. A great guy purchased it so all is not bad. My hope is to get into a 2120 or 2320 within the next year. Thanks to Ranger Tim who I contacted a few months back to ask some questions. I look forward to making a positive contribution to the boards, and to learn more about the differences between these two models.

Thanks

Attachments

• P8140023_2.jpg
    P8140023_2.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,066
Foggylink:

Welcome to ClassicParker !

Well, if Capt Raider Ron who posts here buys his downeaster ... there will be a sweet 2320 for sale. From what I hear, the boat has some serious fish catching Mojo too :D !

Now there's an idea... Once a boat becomes a member of ClassicParker, the owner can move on but the boat stays with us. :D
What a concept. 8)

Welcome aboard CP Foggy! :wink:

Welcome to ClassicParker.

Kevin...that is an interesting concept. Maybe we could start a database or a register where the year, model, and serial number are entered with the CP handle of the owner. If she is ever passed along, the CP member must give a CP Koozie to the new owner with an invite to join the site. The boat is next registered to the new owner (keeping the previous owner), so the lineage of the boat can be maintained.

Porkchunker":bx50eem5 said:
Kevin...that is an interesting concept. Maybe we could start a database or a register where the year, model, and serial number are entered with the CP handle of the owner.

Like an AKC registered pedigreed puppy? A Parker Pedigree?

Or a CARFAX vehicle history report? Sort of a "Cradle-to-Grave" manifest of how she's been taken care of (or not! :oops: )

A ClassicParker Pedigreed Pre-owned Parker? 8)

Of course nothing could replace a Certified Marine Surveyor, but as a potential owner, I think it would be neat to know where she's been, and how she's been used over the years.

I was lucky and bought my "Pre-Owned" Parker from an old salt, who took immaculate care of her, and is as genuine and honest a man as you'll ever meet; known here on ClassicParker as Stonebuster. :D

Others may not be so lucky, and it may be of some value to them to know that she was not "Rode hard and put up wet" :lol:

I guess it would just make sense that eventually, ClassicParker should become -The- place to go to look for a "Pre-Owned Parker"

OOPS! :shock:

Sorry Foggy, I got so carried away with Kevin's Parker Pedigree concept that I forgot to welcome you aboard! :lol:

By now you've realized that this is the Premier Place for Parker People on the Planet and we take our boats pretty seriously here.

But we don't take -ourselves- too seriously, and always try to have more Fun with Parkers today than we had yesterday.! 8)

Maine? Your season must be even shorter up North than mine here in MA!

Glad you could join us!

John

Back