Hello from Riverwatcher

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverwatcher

Reaction score
Hello from the Riverwatcher. I am located near the mouth of the Rappahannock River in Virginia, where I look to the south into the Rap and to the southeast into the Chesapeake Bay. I became a member of the Parker brotherhood when I got a new 2510 modified vee walkaround Parker in November 1999, even before my retirement house was built. My Parker is powered by a 225 HP Yamaha and also has a 15 HP Yamaha kicker motor. I put in the boat lift and used an extension cord to my neighbor's garage to get started back in saltwater fishing as soon as possible. I continue to be impressed with the sturdy, functional construction of my Parker with lots of fishing room as it allows me to venture into the Bay for a variety of fish species. My boat name is "Fo Paws", combing the fact that it was a boat my wife let me get (for Pa) and the two black labs that have been with us for over 10 years now. I am currently the Secretary of the Northern Neck Anglers Club, which has been very helpful by providing speakers and member tournaments, and which really helped me learn tips on techniques, locations, and seasonal patterns.
I look forward to participating in this Parker forum and to meeting some other members of the brotherhood.
Tom

Welcome Riverwatcher.

I am a rookie fisherman, and look forward to learning to bay-fish from a Parker. I boat in Barnegat Bay, NJ, and the species range from weakfish to flounder to blues to bass.

Back