Hello from the BlueSky fishing team

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueSky

Reaction score
We have a 1998 2530 Extended Cabin I/O docked in Seaford, NY. She is up in the yard right now for a diesel repower - Yanmar 240HP/Bravo X Two.

I am picking up my first boat today from white water. I bought a 1999 18 ft parker. I am in awe whenever I go into their lot and see the big mommas. WHat beautiful boats. This is a great site. A great deal of knowledge on these boats and boating/fishing in general. Good luck with the re-power

BlueSky":pgj0r3nu said:
We have a 1998 2530 Extended Cabin I/O docked in Seaford, NY. She is up in the yard right now for a diesel repower - Yanmar 240HP/Bravo X Two.

Nice :!:

I hope you are taking project photos of that repower.
We would love to see them! :D

Nice boat i used to see it when it was on the fence line in marina, my boat is in a marina down that way. Good Luck!

Here is a picture of the F/V Bluesky back in after the repower. I think she is happy now with her new diesel heart transplant.

Attachments

• Bluesky back in after repower.jpg
    Bluesky back in after repower.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 701
Very pretty. I wish I were back in the water. How about some more shots of the pilothouse. Oh, yeah don't forget to keep us posted on the performance numbers with the new power.

Back