Hello, new member from PA and DE

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryS

Reaction score
Hello fellow boaters, I've owned numerous boats but never a Parker, YET! I'm a retired 71 year old that has questions so thought I'd join and ask those that should know. I'll be posting in the general area soon.

Hello fellow boaters, I've owned numerous boats but never a Parker, YET! I'm a retired 71 year old that has questions so thought I'd join and ask those that should know. I'll be posting in the general area soon.
Welcome! What part of PA and DE? I’m originally from Lancaster and have been fishing out of Indian River Inlet since I was a kid.

Hey GaryS, welcome to ClassicParker! Great group of folks here.... I'm originally from Pa too; not that anybody asked! ☺

Welcome! What part of PA and DE? I’m originally from Lancaster and have been fishing out of Indian River Inlet since I was a kid.
York Co Pa and West Fenwik DE, our DE home where most boating will be done is in one of the "canal" communities on south side of Rt 54 so boating from the back door to out behind OC, MD.

Back