Hello! What is the worth of this boat- 1955 chriscraft capri

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasklo468

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this is appropriate here. To make a long story short, I'm hoping someone can tell me how much my grandfather's 1955 chriscraft bla-bla is worth.
This boat is unfamiliar to me. This is my grandfather's boat, which he left behind when he died. He is a Pacific Northwest sports fisherman.
I spent most of my vacations as a child with my grandfather, and I had even accompanied him on a few occasions when he went Day-sailing.
I dislike sailing, likewise my husband. I've only sailed a couple of times in the past years! This is because I get seasick, have water-related trauma, and am terrified of various aquatic creatures. I'm going to accept the fact that I don't enjoy it.
Although I've learned that many people enjoy sailing when it's quiet and the sound of the water flowing around the hull is incredibly relaxing, I don't feel the same way. There is a shift in perspective as what's going on on land no longer matters, and it becomes frightening. Any help will be appreciated

3DD57979-EE18-4C11-8343-B8E2102671CA.jpeg

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this is appropriate here. To make a long story short, I'm hoping someone can tell me how much my grandfather's 1955 chriscraft bla-bla is worth.
This boat is unfamiliar to me. This is my grandfather's boat, which he left behind when he died. He is a Pacific Northwest sports fisherman.
I spent most of my vacations as a child with my grandfather, and I had even accompanied him on a few occasions when he went Day-sailing.
I dislike sailing, likewise my husband. I've only sailed a couple of times in the past years! This is because I get seasick, have water-related trauma, and am terrified of various aquatic creatures. I'm going to accept the fact that I don't enjoy it.
Although I've learned that many people enjoy sailing when it's quiet and the sound of the water flowing around the hull is incredibly relaxing, I don't feel the same way. There is a shift in perspective as what's going on on land no longer matters, and it becomes frightening. Any help will be appreciated

View attachment 33129
There are not many ChrisCraft inquiries here on ClassicParker (Yours may be the first! ☺)
According to this one example, about $44,000. The mechanical condition will play a part.
https://www.saratogaautoauction.org/vehicles/1163/1955-chris-craft-21-capri
There are other examples all over the price-ranges; some from the mid-teens to mid 20's, and even saw one near $60K.... Do a Google search; there are a lot of them out there...
Here's another example....

1654131616440.png

Last edited:
Back