Hellow from Fortescue NJ/RV BLUEFINN V

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluefinn

Reaction score
This site was passed on to me by a fellow Parker owner who saw me on the BassBarn as a regular contributer.

My 1st Parker was a 1994 2520 SC that I ordered new from Parker and had her set up as a Dive Boat out of Cape May NJ, She was a real dream come true! 4kw Sitex radar, Color scope, Two Lorans,DGPS and auto pilot.I had Parker mold heavy 2'x2' 3/4 alum plate in the deck for a SS lift davit and installed a custom SS dive ladder on the full transome dive platform! The Happiest day was getting her and the Saddest was selling her! We dove wrecks to 52nm off shore and dived over 175 wrecks in the 6 years that she was mine.

I currently own a 2120 SCDV The BLUEFINN V out of Fortescue NJ in the Delaware Bay, She is a fine vessel and I purchased her new in 2002 hull No 9 . I call her my Baby Parker but for a 21' vessell she is a Great boat, handles the NW chop like a walk in the park and i have had her off shore to the ole grounds off the coast of delaware. A great ride,clean efficient and stable! Ill keep playing the pic 6 and who knows there may be a 28'in the works someday.

Best Wishes and fair wind's and following Seas to All. Mike :D

Welcome aboard :) !

Thanks for being patient with the registration process.

Back