Helm Pad for 2520

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antidote

Reaction score
I have asked Brian Kersey (Log into Facebook) to make a helm pad for my 2019 2510XLD. He had already made bolster pads and ruler for me (pictured below). The last picture below is a rendering of what is being made. He came out to my boat and used peace of equipment that measures points into a data base. From that he sent me a paper cut out of what he came up with. It is made out of 20mm decking. The gray lines are the top surface and the black has all been cut out in order to hold things like phones, keys, fishing gear or what ever you can think of. He is truly a Craftsman when it comes to this.
tempImagezgQNuR.jpg
761E0862-93A7-4936-9906-215BEA9E991E.jpg
39FF55D1-26FF-4AA5-91A1-BFFA3738A1CB.jpeg

Last edited:
That looks real nice! What do you use the cleat for next to your Garmin?

Cap'n Dan

I used to put my phone there. It's convenient because the plug fits through the middle of the cleat and It stayed in place. The phone now sits up on the helm pad and doesn't move.

Did you happen to do for your feet where you stand? Any photos if you did?

Not yet. I currently have an industrial kitchen mat which I cut the bases of the captain's chairs out of and then another, smaller one that runs from the door threshold forward. I'm not sure I will because it's nice to be able to pull them out and get the dog hair washed out of the cabin.
D5927ED7-499F-4C46-913E-BE9129198264.jpeg

Last edited:
Back