Help needed with rocket launcher array

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Parker 2510. I was looking for rocket launchers and found these. My hardtop measures 82" (fore to aft) and is 85" wide. This array measures 64" from widest screw mount to screw mount. Am I missing something or do you think this'll work?

Thanks.

JeffRocket Launcher (13 rod).jpgParker 2510 (1).jpgParker 2510.jpg

Want it to fit "Correctly" ?

Have one built by a tower shop. That way all the angles [and there are a bunch] will work. Furthermore, as a short guy it can be hard to get the rods out of the holder, especially the ones in the center.
A Rocket launcher that is built to a flat surface is NOT going to fit a cambered top correctly.

Want it to fit "Correctly" ?

Have one built by a tower shop. That way all the angles [and there are a bunch] will work. Furthermore, as a short guy it can be hard to get the rods out of the holder, especially the ones in the center.
A Rocket launcher that is built to a flat surface is NOT going to fit a cambered top correctly.
Those are great points/suggestions, warthog5. I appreciate the input. I knew I was missing something. The array was for a Pursuit and, I'm sure, it would fit but probably not well. I didn't even think about the cambered top issue.

Jeff

I have a single bar with 15 launchers. It’s a fairly inexpensive way to have it built. If you choose to use aluminum. Make sure it’s anodized.

Hers a picture for reference.
CAEE6F08-E775-41A3-91C4-0AC5643ECE35.jpeg

A company called who dat towers built mine.

I just looked at your profile and saw you live in Central California. I would ask on bloodydecks where a builder is near you. I’m sure there are many choices.

I have a Parker 2510. I was looking for rocket launchers and found these. My hardtop measures 82" (fore to aft) and is 85" wide. This array measures 64" from widest screw mount to screw mount. Am I missing something or do you think this'll work?

Thanks.

JeffView attachment 33883View attachment 33884View attachment 33885
Most of the issues you would have, have been mentioned already. Having a custom made for you is really the best way to go. Maybe not as cheap as a used one but this way you get what you want and not what someone else wanted.

Now with that being said if you would like to contact us we do make custom rocket launchers and shipped them around the world.

GW Performance Welding www.gwperformancewelding.com

I'm also concerned about the ease of getting the rods out of some of the "double" arrays. There isn't too much clearance between them and I could see the reels hanging up while pulling out rods from the forward holders.

I purchased rocket lauchers for my 2010 21SE back in 2016 from the Long Island NY Dealer White Water. I paid $700 and it came directly from Parker. I did the install myself. I'm pretty sure Parker contracts local manufacturers to make it for them but I only had to deal with the local dealer and they confirmed the correct specs for my hard top.

Attachments

• Rocket Launcher.jpg
    Rocket Launcher.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I'm also concerned about the ease of getting the rods out of some of the "double" arrays. There isn't too much clearance between them and I could see the reels hanging up while pulling out rods from the forward holders.

Never been an issue for me. A lot of guys run doubles on the PNW.

Back