Hey there Folks

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelsEnvy

Reaction score
I’m a new Parker owner. Just bought a 2000 2320. So far so good. It’s been a dream boat of mine for years!! Sending her to a local team tomorrow to have a few battle wounds fixed. Looking forward to some summer fun!

I’m a new Parker owner. Just bought a 2000 2320. So far so good. It’s been a dream boat of mine for years!! Sending her to a local team tomorrow to have a few battle wounds fixed. Looking forward to some summer fun!
Hi AngelsEnvy, congratulations on your Parker; the 2320 is one of the best-liked models! (of course we think all of the Parker models, are one of the best-liked models; we are unashamedly biased here).
Welcome to ClassicParker!

Welcome to the club from another 2320 owner. You will be so happy on that boat! I had a smaller Parker pilot house, a bigger Parker pilot house...now this one is in the middle...just right!

Welcome! Does your 2000 have the full bulkhead between the v-berth and the pilothouse, or does it have the suspended helm design with the space open?

I've always preferred the full dash and bulkhead configuration of the older models, not sure when they switched to the 2120 style helm.

Either way, you're going to have a lot of fun with the boat. Congrats!

Back