Hi, I'm Porkchunker -- remember me?

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchunker

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been off the board for some time. The company I work for won a big contract and I've been doing my best to pump up employment in the Wash DC, San Antonio, and Honolulu areas. Have hired 39 new employees and put them on task since April.

The job has reached steady-state for now, so hopefully I can spend more time here.

Wasn't able to spend much time on the boat this summer/fall, and due to the job, windy weather down at Norfolk, VA. And due to the 37 deg water around the CBBT, I've called an end to the season and put the Diamond under a tarp spread over a wood frame. I even missed the Ches Bay rendezvous this year. This is the first time I've put her away for about 4 years...previously I'd fish down off VA Beach in Jan and Feb...but this year the cold water snuck up on me too fast.

Dave

aka

Welcome Aboard Dave!!

Welcome to ClassicParker and the ParkerNation and your on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

Hope to see more posts from you soon!!

Welcome back.

You could of hollered while you were in my neck of the woods, just north of San Antonio.

Porkchunker":27z9cajl said:
I've been off the board for some time ...

Nice re-intro ... welcome back aboard, step right in and pull up ... in your Parker :D !

Welcome to Classic Parker and the Parker Nation.

we are YOUR on-line Parker Owner's Manual.

;)

Back