Hi Parker guys...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RingLeader

Reaction score
Just stopping in to say hello. I don't own a Parker, but I have fished on one.

I have 2 Mako's. My 1985 Mako 21 has been under reconstruction for 3 years now. Thanks to building a new home, having a child, and f&*#ing Katrina... the project has been on hiatus for about 2 years. I recently bought a 1993 Mako 261B and next weekend I will be taking the motors off and de-rigging her for a paintjob. My only boat that actually finctions is a 15' Gheenoe.

Looking forward to some neat stuff over here as Parker hulls may not have the flashiest finish, but they will deffinitely be around after the nuclear wars.

Welcome to ClassicParker Ed!

Ed and I have something in common... Ed owns a Mako 261 and has fished on a Parker, and I own a Parker and have fished on my buddys 1988 Mako 261. :D
Check out the horsepower on Capt Daves ride...

Image-78117B4BC5A211D9.jpg

Seriously... Ed is the 'Ringleader' and originator of the ClassicMako web site where I've hung out, while marveling at some of their 'extreme projects'.
If you are thinking of doing serious modifications to your ClassicParker, you owe it to yourself to check out the ClassicMako project pages. There is a wealth of information and knowledge over there. :wink:

Back