Hi there!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Classic Parker Forum!

My name is Candace, social media manager at E-Z Anchor Puller Mfg. Co. Our company is dedicated to providing the best anchoring solution to recreational boaters, fishermen and boat builders across the United States! I'm excited to connect wit you all and share some of our Parker Install photos with you! Feel free to private message me on here anytime, give us a call, and/or follow us on social media to learn more about America's drum anchor winch! Our mission is to provide the best value to you by introducing and informing you about our product. Visit our profile to learn more or just to say hi :) Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 10.29.48 AM.png

Attachments

• E-Z Anchor Puller Youtube Cover.png
    E-Z Anchor Puller Youtube Cover.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
Great product. I've owned 2. But I never knew that you were based in Parrish, FL (Manatee County)
That is so awesome to hear, @GoodChance! I'd love to see your install photos. Yes, we're based out of Florida for several years now. Originally, our founder started the company in Michigan and summer'd in Florida, where our units really took off with the local charter captains! Do you have the Classic Series, still?

That is so awesome to hear, @GoodChance! I'd love to see your install photos. Yes, we're based out of Florida for several years now. Originally, our founder started the company in Michigan and summer'd in Florida, where our units really took off with the local charter captains! Do you have the Classic Series, still?

Sorry Candace ...... that anchor puller was sold with the boat. But we never had a single problem with it.

Back