How many can fit in cabin of 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

Amarino

Reaction score
Hello all, I fish a lot on my friends 2520 XLD I believe and you can fit 4 inside the cabin. I am looking at starting my search for a used 2320 but I have never been inside one. How many people can fit in the cabin. I also don’t know the differences yet in the models.
thank you

pelagic2530

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on the year and the configuration. Older ones have just the two pilot seats in the house, so those can realistically seat two. The newer ones have a pilot seat and a port bench seat, so they can seat three, but two guys need to sit sideways which isn’t optimal.

There have been a few guys that have done some cool modifications to pilothouse seating as well.

Amarino

Reaction score
Depends on the year and the configuration. Older ones have just the two pilot seats in the house, so those can realistically seat two. The newer ones have a pilot seat and a port bench seat, so they can seat three, but two guys need to sit sideways which isn’t optimal.

There have been a few guys that have done some cool modifications to pilothouse seating as well.

Yeah, i found out today it has only two pilot house seats ,it’s an older model
1995 2320DV

thanks

capecodparker2320

Reaction score
Im about to order a bench seat for my 2002 2320. I experimented with a home made bench seat for two seasons and everyone liked it so now Im upgrading to a better look. Not cheap but factory provided me with part numbers.

askedsvp

Reaction score
2320 has less headroom,but if under 6/2 ish it is ok. i am 6 3 and cant drive standing, leaning or sitting works tho.

A-K

Reaction score
I took my bench seat out and installed a forward facing pedestal and a yeti cooler with thick cushion behind it.

on a 4 person trip, 2 in the cabin and 2 on bean bags out back on the deck.