howdy, Shady Side Charters

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. John Deering

Reaction score
First thanks to a couple guys form the web page for getting me through the system.

I'm Capt. John Deering, and I operate a light tackle guide sevice in the Chesapeake Bay region, prinicipally in the Maryland waters for the past 13 years. We keep the boat on a lift at our house on the West River.

My platform of choice is a 2001 Parker 23SE, t-top, sitex and lowrance electronics. Its pushed by a 200 OX-66 with a 4 blade power tech prop and for stealth I have a 9.9 high thrust 4 stroke yahama mounted on a OMC bracket. Also, installed 24 X 9 trim tabs which do a great job.

I'm not smart enough to get pictures off my web page and post them here...so if you wanna see the boat visit my web page:

www.shadysidecharters.com

Tight lines and pretty boats....

Welcome aboard Capt John!
If I can help with posting photos, let me know. :wink:

Here are a couple from your web page.

This is probably the most photographed lighthouse on the Chesapeake.
Thomas Point Light.

Shady3.jpg

shady-boat1.jpg
shadylady1.jpg

Keep in touch as we may be adding a fishing section here at some point in the future and you could show off some of your big-uns. :)

thanks kevin, i might take you up on your training offer, also want to discuss digitial camera and posting pics. you appear to be very good with the techy stuff AND mods to your boat. i might call ya, i hate to type.

thnaks again

Back