I am Parker aka Brad

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parker

Staff member
Reaction score
First of all I want to thank Dale for making this new site a reality. Some may know me as Parker from THT and from the old Parker board. I have a 1998 2520 DV with a 250 Zuke four stroke. I have done alot of custom storage in my cabin and hope I can share some of my ideas. Once I figure out how to post a pictures I will post some .

Brad

Attachments

• parker.jpg
    parker.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 547
  • Brad-Parker.jpg
    Brad-Parker.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 532
Parker":1ka0lgin said:
I figure out how to post a pictures I will post some.
Brad:

All kudos go to Angie for finding us this software, providing the guidance, server space and setting it up and then also to TomS for designing the sweet CP logo and doing the tech-side of the forum software to get it up and running.

Now for pictures, if at your home PC or the computer your pictures are stored on ... just attach them. Below the post section you'll see a section called "Add an Attachment". Click the BROWSE button and find the photo, then click OPEN.

Then go down the bottom, click Preview as needed and then click Submit once satisfied with your editing.

Back