I did IT!!!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeD

Reaction score
Hi all,

I first posted here a few months ago, excited about my chance to own one of these fine boats. Well, I made it official at the AC boat show yesterday! Pics to follow, if someone can tell me how to lessen the pixels???

The Stats:

2006 2120 DVSC 150 hp Yamaha
All standard options +

Rocket launcher

Spreader Light

Washdown

Lowrance GPS

Lowrance Fish finder

Phantom VHF

Extra 3 years warranty on the motor

Will run her outta Oceanport NJ. BTW, as you may know, this model didn't change much from 06 to 07. In addition to the roof of the pilothouse, it seems Parker changed the color on the rocket launcher from gold to silver. IMHO, the gold goes better with the off-white hull. Its gonna be a Looooong winter!

Thanks guys!

Here goes nothin!

Attachments

• parker (Small).jpg
    parker (Small).jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 5,127
Congrats on the new 2120.I pulled the plug on that boat a couple weeks ago myself. :D
I know by the picture where you bought the boat.Schraeder couldn't sell to me because I'm in a different zip code.
If you don't mind me asking,what did you pay?

Congratulations MikeD. I've gotten 2 Parkers from the same dealer. You won't be disappointed.

The pic is in front of Schrader's in Pt Pleasant NJ. I didn't buy a trailer. I'll will probably borrow my cousin's trailer to get her from Pt Pleasant to Oceanport. Then, store at the Marina each winter. I may consider sailin her up to Oceanport if i can get a decent day. Anyone here ever make that trip? Thanks again for all your well wishes! I'm looking forward to the coming season, and posting on the site!!!

Congratulations! :D I bought a 2120 exactly like yours. Best boat I have ever owned and I have been boating for over 40+ years on the Chesapeake. I bought a trailer so I could keep her at my housea( I like to sit in her even when she isn't on the water. What kind of electronics did you go with. :D :D :D

MikeD":15qzaeeh said:
The pic is in front of Schrader's in Pt Pleasant NJ. I didn't buy a trailer. I'll will probably borrow my cousin's trailer to get her from Pt Pleasant to Oceanport. Then, store at the Marina each winter. I may consider sailin her up to Oceanport if i can get a decent day. Anyone here ever make that trip? Thanks again for all your well wishes! I'm looking forward to the coming season, and posting on the site!!!

Yup, That's where I though it was taken. Window shopped there more than once. On a nice day it is a real sweet ride out of the Manasquan and up north past the Hook.

Congrats!

I don't have the specs for the electronics handy, but they are Lowrance. Separate units for GPS, and fishfinder and both are color. I checked them out on line and they seem to be good units. I may eventually get a trailer too, but for now its winter storage! The thought of sitting on my boat during cabin fever season sounds tempting though!

Parkersal- How long does this trip take, say cruising along at a decent speed?

Thanks again!

Welcome,You bought your boat from some great people up in PT.Pleasant. Good Luck with her. Did you meet Al? Hope to see you on the Bay!

Back