I found her

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squamer

Reaction score
After a long search I found my parker. A 2006 2120 with 50 hours. I sign the papers on saturday. It's going to be a long winter! :D

If I can help in any way with info give me a shout! You are gonna love this boat! Give yourself enough time to learn how to trim it and you will have no problems.

Congrats! :)

squamer":2xhhdinw said:
After a long search I found my parker. A 2006 2120 with 50 hours. I sign the papers on saturday. It's going to be a long winter! :D

I know the feeling...
I bought my 2520 MVSC three years ago in mid-November and spent the winter collecting 'parts' and 'project planning'. :D

Welcome aboard ClassicParker!

Megabyte":386v7y68 said:
squamer":386v7y68 said:

I know the feeling...
I bought my 2520 MVSC three years ago in mid-November and spent the winter collecting 'parts' and 'project planning'. :D

Welcome aboard ClassicParker!

Just think about how much more FUN and INFORMATIVE that winter project would have been if ClassicParker were around then Kevin!

Squamer...you've landed at the Right Place at the Right Time. Welcome to the Web's most complete collection of Photos, Ideas, and Support for Parker Boat Owners.

Is it my imagination, or have a whole "Pack O' Parkers" just changed hands recently? Seems like a lot of new Parker Owners have joined lately... Is it that there are more recent Parker Owners, or just more Parker Owners are finding out about ClassicParker?

cograts....I bought my 2006 2120SC with 150 hours on the F150 two months ago and while I only fished her a few times before hauling she was all I expected and more. Now adding items ...anchor roller, racor fuel water seperator, shoot through the hull depth gauge to compliment the fish finder, engine temperature meter, fuel flow meter, vertical rod holders on the battery boxes, etc

Good luck and be sure to brouse this site. It's great and the folks are more than willing to share.

Ray

hello i am about to buy the 2120 with an f150 yamaha
is that motor good enough or should i upgrade to the 200h?
thanks!

Back