• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale I have 2 helm seats coming off my 23 se, ( Basically brand new less than a season old, Come with new black canvas covers). Replacing with custom LP.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scubasteve69

Reaction score
I have 2 helm seats coming off my 23 se, ( Basically brand new less than a season old, Come with new black canvas covers). Replacing with custom LP.

I might be interested in one of the chairs. I would appreciate a few photos

Thanks

I would be interested in both if you have a picture

Very interested, cash buyer and willing to drive to pickup if location is withing a few hours. Would love to see pics

Where are you located ? I would be interested if on Long Island

Waiting for pictures ,are they sold.Whats the price? Im on Long Island & could pick them up

Located on Long Island

Attachments

• ED0BC7B1-22AD-497B-A270-C30874AFD15B.jpeg
    ED0BC7B1-22AD-497B-A270-C30874AFD15B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 5CDB6AF7-2C7D-472F-AA31-4F93D7E2A9E4.jpeg
    5CDB6AF7-2C7D-472F-AA31-4F93D7E2A9E4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Be nice if you would reply. How much & are post included. I live on Long Island could pick them up

Be nice if you would reply. How much & are post included. I live on Long Island could pick them up
Asking $500. Only comes with seats cushions and brand new black canvas covers, No pedestals included as they were used for my leaning post. I’m located in Amityville

Who did you choose to perform the custom leaning post fabrication? Do you have it installed yet? Any pics?
Thank you,
Chance

Who did you choose to perform the custom leaning post fabrication? Do you have it installed yet? Any pics?
Thank you,
Chance
I used Arrigoni design, they’re located in CT. Did a fantastic job, exactly what I was looking for. I’ll try to post a couple pictures

Back