I'm the Prince of Parker

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graybeard

Reaction score
I regestered today after finding out about ClassicParker from one my esteemed fellow Parker owners on the Tidalfish website Chesapeake Angler message board. On Tidalfish I am known as the Prince of Parker and I serve as the leader of the Parker fishing fleet in our never ending battle with those wine sipping Grady owners for fishing supremacy in the Chesapeake bay. I have a 7 year old 2110 WAC, but; I wish I had a 23 with a 4 stroke!!!! But the way Parker's have increased in value, I couldn't afford my boat at today's prices. So I guess I'm a lucky guy!!!!

Welcome Graymug!
Look at it this way... that 2110 isn't being built anymore, so it is indeed a Classic Parker. :D

Glad you're aboard... now how about posting a photo of that fish killing machine!

Eminent brother and esteemed fellow Parker owner,
I would if I could, but; I never figured out how to post photos. If I could post photos, you could see just how dirty my boat always seems to be. Better fish guts on the deck of a parker then wine stains on the deck of a Grady!!!!!

Eminent Brother and estemed fellow Parker owner,
Grady owners throwing stones???? They wouldn't want to get their hands that dirty and leave finger prints on their cheese and wine glases.

Back