• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Inactive - NOT MY BOAT - 2530 for sale

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

afitzray

Reaction score
This is not my boat but thought members might like to see a 2530 for sale for what seems like a pretty good price. And the broker selling it thinks it's a 2520 so you can go into negotiations knowing that you're dealing with someone that maybe doesn't know what they have. 2006 hull with 2015 engines.
2006 Parker 2520 XL SC - boats - by dealer - marine sale

Last edited:
Hi, would you know if this was already sold? Just updating.

Yeah, I know. I just like to point out that the person in charge of this site that keeps asking for donations doesn't have a Parker and uses pics of Bertrams and Wellcraft in the advertising pics. Bring Dale back....
View attachment 35119
Dale left because he no longer owned a Parker and didn’t want the hassle of running the site. It was transferred to a commercial outdoors forum operator, hence the ads, which are generic to this site and other boating forums. Otherwise, CP probably would have just shut down. The donations, along with the ads, pay for the upkeep of the site and the efforts of the moderators, in absence of anyone who is willing to do it for free.

Be nice to the moderators.

If asking an Administrator posing as a Parker enthusiast what boat they have is somehow mean then something is really wrong. Take it as a lighthearted joke if you need to.

Just don’t be confused into thinking a “commercial outdoors forum operator” is some sort of 501c3 running this forum out of the goodness of their heart. Show me a failing balance sheet and I’ll donate but I’m not padding their wallet just because they send me messages to guilt me into doing it and maybe a sticker. I help when I can with replies and info, as I know you do also. I know I’ve gained some knowledge from your other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back