Instructional Charter Chesapeake Bay

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wahoochad

Reaction score
Hello! First off I’m very thankful for this site and all the knowledge I’ve received over the past few months. I recently purchased a new to me 2520 xl and am so excited to get it on the water. I have a place near Reedville and feel it could be beneficial if there is someone that offers instructional charters as I’m new to the area and type of fishing. From reading other forums there were a couple guys that offered this service but not sure in this particular area or if they even offer it anymore. My hopes are to find someone for the spring to learn more about striper fishing from Smith point to the mouth of the Rappahannock. If you know of anyone in this area it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I’m a little to far up the bay to offer an instructional charter. But I can offer some help thru this site if you would like to pm me some question. I‘ll try my best to answer them. I have never fished that far south. Only familiar with fish the Chesapeake from Baltimore to Solomon’s and have fished many Spring seasons

Back