Insurance required to deliver a boat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillC

Reaction score
Does auto (truck) insurance cover a boat and trailer owned by someone else? For example: What insurance is needed to make a delivery of a boat on a trailer - like on uShip?

BTW, I do not recommend uShip!

Last edited:
Must be either controversial or a subject that most have not encountered or would rather not discuss the encounter?

Must be either controversial or a subject that most have not encountered or would rather not discuss the encounter?
Hi BillC, in my case, I wish I could help, but I just don't know the answer to your question... Many CP folks have shipped boats all over the country so I'm sure they will chime in...
I'll check with some buddies to see if they know.... I've heard/read that folks who ship a boat via a private/secondary entity try to make sure that the carrier has legitimate insurance...

Last edited:
We got off uShip! Seems completely and totally full of snapshod, jackshod, and moronophiles who want to drive a truck. Sorry for the profanity! Had one bidder tell me that I was 'incompetent' for asking for his insurance policy records. I'm incompetent for asking? The folks at uShip need to do something about their bidders with no credentials and no background at all destroying their BS service. Looks like 98% of these bidders are illiterate and only want to get some inflated fee for hooking to a trailer and driving a few hundred miles - fuel is so expensive...predators! Uship killed me. I'll go get the boat myself - contrary to what my wife has to say about it....

Last edited:
Back