Is it spring yet? The crabs are in!

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fourports

Reaction score
Greetings from upper Barnegat Bay! I am the owner of the "Elizabeth" a 2004 2520XL. Bought it for fishing but the wife and 3 really little ones got a hold of it... wall unit in the cabin with a 12 volt tv, 5x8 rubber backed bathroom mat from Target cut to fit in the cabin, bimini over the whole cockpit to hang out under and tons of pillows in the cabin for the kids. Owned a 23se prior (miss that boat!) Glad to see this site up. Used to go to pilothouse.org till it shut down. I will have to post some pics this spring. Thanks to whomever did this!!

I am in Barnegat Bay also... with a 2520SL. My boat will also be a combination fisher/cruiser. Post pictures when you get the chance 8)

I am in Chadwick Island Marina

Attachments

• billycockpit.jpg
    billycockpit.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 939
Will do Sal. Should think about getting a bunch of Parkers to tie up at Tices Shoals this summer.

Mike...

Fella's the name's Brian. I have a 03 25se and keep it in Seaside Park area. Boats name is "Buddah Magoo" Hardtop with blue 3 sided curtains. I should be in the water in a couple of weeks. The boats getting looked at over at Schrader's. If you see me out there give a holler. I'm on the main channels scanning.

Well I don't know what this topic has to do with crabs but there is an early bumper crop this year. The watermen in Hampton Rhods are only getting $10 a bushel at the docks. Most aren't even fishing out their alloted 51 bushels daily.

rangerdog":1gucmnhe said:
Well I don't know what this topic has to do with crabs but there is an early bumper crop this year. The watermen in Hampton Rhods are only getting $10 a bushel at the docks. Most aren't even fishing out their alloted 51 bushels daily.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! I knew there had to be a benefit for living up near the Chesepeake. How about I send you $25, and you drop a couple bushels down my way. :D :D

Back