It happened today.

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dragged a Parker home today. First one and I’m excited to have her. 2003 2120 w 2013 Yamadog 200. Now this vessel had a new tank installed in 2017. Motor had complete top end replaced over warranty dispute about making oil in 2016. She’s got some dings and things that need attention. Knocked a load of dirt daubber nest out from under the gunnels today when a buddy of mine and I started cleaning on her. Probably put this adventure I‘ve started on my YouTube channel. Got some ideas, probably be looking for some more on here!
8646D90D-83F9-4791-8C94-14A9098FEDD6.jpeg

Dragged a Parker home today. First one and I’m excited to have her. 2003 2120 w 2013 Yamadog 200. Now this vessel had a new tank installed in 2017. Motor had complete top end replaced over warranty dispute about making oil in 2016. She’s got some dings and things that need attention. Knocked a load of dirt daubber nest out from under the gunnels today when a buddy of mine and I started cleaning on her. Probably put this adventure I‘ve started on my YouTube channel. Got some ideas, probably be looking for some more on here!
View attachment 25752
Hi Minorcian.... welcome to ClassicParker.... Nice boat!.... Tell us your Youtube channel so we can watch.... I have a very small Youtube channel; it is almost all about Parker Boats....

Back