Its 4 Reels! - Parker 23 - Pics Added

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Its4Reels!-Parker23

Reaction score
Thanks to bigey2k for referring me to this board. Looking forward to sharing some of my fishing stories.

111780It_s_4_Reel_Louie_Kay_.jpg

111780Bull_Dorado4.jpg

111780100_0055.JPG

111780100_2141.JPG

111780100_1398.JPG

111780100_1967.JPG

Note: Edited by DaleH to allow pictures to display directly in the post ...

Welcome aboard to ClassicParker !

Please post a photo of your boat for us!

Welcome to CP its great to see a 2320 SL with fish on the deck. Nice ride enjoy. Capt Brad

I LOVE THE CROW'S NEST ON YOUR BOAT. DID YOU PUT THAT ON OR DID IT COME WITH THE BOAT. VERY COOL.
SCOTT

Attachments

• TUNA.JPG
    TUNA.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,209
The dealer where I bought my Parker had sent it out. I also had them anodize the rocket launchers black. That was a hassle because according to them they had to send them to Florida (I'm in California) which caused a delay in getting it installed. During the summer and fall months here in California and off the Baja Mexican coast the offshore fishing consists of finding floating kelp paddies which we call "paddy hopping". Having the crows nest makes it sooo much easier to spot even the smallest kelps as well as any other surface activity taking place. My only regret is not spending the extra cash to put in a second set of steering and power controls up there.

Back