kicker motor cables

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RS4446

Reaction score
I have a 2006 2120 SC and want to add a 9.9 Yamaha high thrust kicker motor. I want to install remote controls in the cabin for the the kicker.
Has anyone done this before ? I could use some input on this. How long should the cables be ?

Thanks warthog for your help. I know you are suppose to measure for the cable length. However my 2120 SC is in winter storage on the 2nd or 3rd rack and I can't get to it until April 15th. I was hoping some one had installed a kicker motor with remote controls on a 2120 SC and would know the cable length. I would like to order a new 9.9 high trust Yamaha and cables now if I can.

I would not trust that without measuring myself... If you order the wrong length....and have them for 60 days before the project takes place.....Your stuck with them and they will be wrong.....Can't use'em and have to order more.

I have a kicker on my 2120. My 2 engines are connected with EZ steer and speed id controlled with Pro troll. Much more simple and you can dial your speed to an inch per hour. PM if you have Q,

Back