Kicker Motor Fuel Line

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishnmike

Reaction score
I'm moving my Yamaha Kicker from my old boat to my 2320 with a bracket. For guys who have installed kickers, what have you used to bring your fuel line through the transom? I will also need to run a cable about 10ga in dia. through the transom for the remote throttle. Appreciate any help.

I'm moving my Yamaha Kicker from my old boat to my 2320 with a bracket. For guys who have installed kickers, what have you used to bring your fuel line through the transom? I will also need to run a cable about 10ga in dia. through the transom for the remote throttle. Appreciate any help.
Can you run them through the same grommet as your main engine? Even if you need to run them a little further to reach the kicker or cut out a hole in the rigging tube to let them go a different direction, it probably beats cutting another hole in the transom.

Can you run them through the same grommet as your main engine? Even if you need to run them a little further to reach the kicker or cut out a hole in the rigging tube to let them go a different direction, it probably beats cutting another hole in the transom.
Yeah that is an option but I'd prefer to not have to cut a hole in the rigging tube if possible.

Back