Labor day weekend on the Boat

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Labor day weekend...

About 2AM Saturday morning, we had a thunderstorm from hell, High winds, 3 inches of rain and some hail mixed in for the full effect... Not missing the CC now...
View attachment 34292

View attachment 34293

View attachment 34294

View attachment 34295

View attachment 34296

View attachment 34297
Wow, beautiful shots of your beautiful Parker! These are some of the nicest Parker-Pictures ever! You're giving Swatski a run for his money! (he, like you, was/is a professional photographer! ☺

Wow, beautiful shots of your beautiful Parker! These are some of the nicest Parker-Pictures ever! You're giving Swatski a run for his money! (he, like you, was/is a professional photographer! ☺
I'm not a Professional, these are just cell phone pics. Thanks for the complement.

I'm not a Professional, these are just cell phone pics. Thanks for the complement.
I didn't mean to imply your (or Swatski's) actual vocation/profession was photography (not that there's anything wrong with that! ☺). Just saying, I appreciate seeing these types of pictures posted here on CP, especially when they, like yours, look professional!

Back