leaning post

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

falconjet

Reaction score
I have a 2000 mode 1801. My boat has a swing-seat/live well set-up and I would like to replace it with a leaning post with a live well. Anyone have any ideas? Pictures?

If you can get your hands on a Parker Catalog take a look at the options in the back. Many of the Parker CC boats have a leaning post w/ 30 gal live well as an option. It comes complete with four rod holders. It's a nice looking set-up. I'm sure your local Parker dealer can order one for you directly from the factory or recommend a local manufacturer. I will attempt to add the photo...

Attachments

• leaningpost.jpg
    leaningpost.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,608
Here is a pic of my leaning post / livewell setup.

-- Tom

Attachments

• DSCF0017 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0017 (Small).JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,598
anyone change out the live well? i have the same one in the pic and the lid always falls off or the tabs become very loose????and other ideas other than the stock seat/leaning post live well combo

Looks like that set up could be used in place of the captains chairs I have now. I keep looking for a leaning post that could be installed over or in the pedestals I already have. The search continues.......

Back