Length of a 25 se or 2501

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulieb

Reaction score
Hey all:

I am getting ready to purchase a 2501 and want to make sure it will fit in my barn for winter storage. Was hoping someone could give me the storage length on the trailer please? So basically i need from the hitch to back of the engines.

I assume any of the newer 25' Parkers would be the same measurements but to confirm i am purchasing a 2501.

Thank you in advance.

BTW- if anyone has a 2501 they r selling i may be willing to go used.

Pulpit to ass end of engine on a bracketed boat is right at 31 1/2ft.....+ the length of the trailer tounge sticking past the pulpit.

40ft deep and you can do it. Don't forget height.....and anything you may want to add such as Radar. Plan and Build for the future.

Thanks, but I am looking for more exact numbers. My Barn is built already :( Plenty high enough but the length may be the issue with the bracketed motors. Thanks

Thanks, but I am looking for more exact numbers. My Barn is built already :( Plenty high enough but the length may be the issue with the bracketed motors. Thanks
Like Warthog said, the boat LOA is 31.5 feet. More exact numbers (LOA of the 'entire rig') will depend on what trailer it is on. That LOA is 'trailer-dependent.

mine is pretty much the same. 34’10” from tip of ball hitch to end of engines (on bracket) when down.

i’d add you may want a little wiggle room in case you are pulling in with the motors still up a bit.

I have my 2501 in a 40ft shop with some room to spare. How big is your shop?

Yep.....Depending on the type construction.....The actual "Inside Measurements are less than that so 35 X 23 or 35 X 22 1/2

I have a 4in wide White line painted on the concrete. So when your mirror backing, you get the left side trailer tires on that line. That gives me enough room and a good referance....I always set the chock block directly to the side of where I want the tire to stop for backing depth, so as not to run into the rear wall.

yea.

a stop chock sort of measure is a good idea. i laid a 4x4x10’ across where i back in my boat to keep from going too far. i have a “dry platform” and retaining wall at the end of the spot.

Attachments

• D85AED49-C0C4-4D31-A9CB-CC0B855BC90D.jpeg
    D85AED49-C0C4-4D31-A9CB-CC0B855BC90D.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
You may think about cutting and putting a hinge in the trailer tongue..saw it done in Boat US magazine..just a thought...

You may think about cutting and putting a hinge in the trailer tongue..saw it done in Boat US magazine..just a thought...

I have one on my Hewes. Works just fine although could use longer shank.

There is a weight limit on the on the hinge. May not be suitable for your situation.

For a heavy boat you may consider a removal piece of tubing that slides in or over the tongue tubing. Owens trailers suggested that idea to me one time.

Hey all:

I am getting ready to purchase a 2501 and want to make sure it will fit in my barn for winter storage. Was hoping someone could give me the storage length on the trailer please? So basically i need from the hitch to back of the engines.

I assume any of the newer 25' Parkers would be the same measurements but to confirm i am purchasing a 2501.

Thank you in advance.

BTW- if anyone has a 2501 they r selling i may be willing to go used.
Fulton has hinges that are made for trailer tongues. Both bolt onand weld on
1626958868517.jpeg

I have a 23se on a trailer with a folding tongue. The folding part reduces the "on trailer LOA" by 3'.

Last edited:
Back