• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Link to "Classic Parker" merchandise (hats, clothi

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this shop open again? The links don't lead anywhere Parker related.

Will this shop open again? The links don't lead anywhere Parker related.
Hi Jaspell, the best I remember, (older members please correct me), the 'shop/store' was something that the founder (Dale) did on the side, and on his own.... When I first joined CP about 5 years ago, the last things for sale were some of the Classic Parker decals. It was pretty much over at that point, as Dale was starting to take a 'back-seat' at that time.

Hi Jaspell, the best I remember, (older members please correct me), the 'shop/store' was something that the founder (Dale) did on the side, and on his own.... When I first joined CP about 5 years ago, the last things for sale were some of the Classic Parker decals. It was pretty much over at that point, as Dale was starting to take a 'back-seat' at that time.
Can confirm. Any CP stuff that was in that store is no more.
Would be a great opportunity for someone with a design background and or one of those home maker machines to make some side cash on some small merch though…

Like all your gear. But why can't you make t shirts with pockets ? I never buy shirts with out pockets. Use them all the time when fishing.

Back