Livewell drain thruhull

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishpro

Reaction score
Hello my name is George I have a 2011 Parker 21SE CC. I need to replace the live well drain thru hull fitting. I am having a very hard time locating this item. The old one cracked. It is below the water line. The hole through the transom is 2-1/4 “
Thickness of the transom is 2-1/2”
It connects to a 1-1/2”hose. If anybody has any idea where to locate one or knows who manufactured that part it will be greatly appreciated thank you very much

Hello my name is George I have a 2011 Parker 21SE CC. I need to replace the live well drain thru hull fitting. I am having a very hard time locating this item. The old one cracked. It is below the water line. The hole through the transom is 2-1/4 “
Thickness of the transom is 2-1/2”
It connects to a 1-1/2”hose. If anybody has any idea where to locate one or knows who manufactured that part it will be greatly appreciated thank you very much
Welcome, George. If you have any pictures of the old fitting and mounting situation that may help.

Keep in mind that any fitting that's below the waterline should be bronze, and should be equipped with a seacock in order to shut off the flow of water in the case of a hose failure. When you say it's "cracked", that sounds suspiciously like it's plastic? If so, that's bad news.

Groco makes a wide variety of fittings for below the waterline use, available through either Jamestown Distributors or Defender. Your best bet may be to install a new through hull with a seacock, and then use an adaptor to get down to the 1 1/2" hose barb. Remember that all of the fittings should be of the same material, so resist the urge to use hardware store materials and go with good bronze components.

Thanks we were able to get one directly from Parker.

Back