LOA for Parker 2310 and 2320

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_tuna

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in a discussion with the marina about LOA. I've got a 2005 Parker 2310 with factory bracket Yamaha 250 and pulpit. I need to confirm that the LOA of a 2320 with a bracket Yamaha 250 w/ pulpit is the same length. The only difference I see could would be the anchor. I am assuming the manufacturer year does not matter? Let me know if I am correct in my thinking. Basically they have me in a much larger slip (30') whereas the Parker 2320s are the 25ft slips. Anyway, let me know. Thanks

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm in a discussion with the marina about LOA. I've got a 2005 Parker 2310 with factory bracket Yamaha 250 and pulpit. I need to confirm that the LOA of a 2320 with a bracket Yamaha 250 w/ pulpit is the same length. The only difference I see could would be the anchor. I am assuming the manufacturer year does not matter? Let me know if I am correct in my thinking. Basically they have me in a much larger slip (30') whereas the Parker 2320s are the 25ft slips. Anyway, let me know. Thanks

Thanks
Here's the specs, from the 'horses mouth'. The present Parker site did not list the 2310, but the 2310 with pulpit and bracket would be the same LOA as the 2320. (At least within inches).
1611618368425.png

thanks, is that motor tilted up or down?
The 30' 9" is with the motor tilted down; lower unit and prop in the water. I'd add a little over 2 feet with the unit tilted up, with the prop out of the water. Our Parker 2520 with pulpit and Armstrong bracket shows LOA at 33', 1". LOA is around 35' with the engine tilted up and out.

Back