Looking to join the group

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliceolife

Reaction score
Good morning,
I am looking to become a proud Parker owner. I have been looking for a few years and sadly let a good one slip by last year.
I am an odd ball. I want the walk around version . I fish alone trolling lake Erie and Ontario and really want to be able to access the back end as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Sliceolife

Hello, welcome to Classic Parker.:) Any updates? Thanks.

Good morning,
I am looking to become a proud Parker owner. I have been looking for a few years and sadly let a good one slip by last year.
I am an odd ball. I want the walk around version . I fish alone trolling lake Erie and Ontario and really want to be able to access the back end as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Sliceolife
Hey Sliceolife, Welcome to CP! You don't have to be a Parker 'owner' to join the group here. 'Potential' Parker owners are also welcome. I was a 'lurker/learner' for about a year before I joined. This type of internet thing was new to me; it's the only site other than Youtube that I 'participate' in..... A lot of members here welcomed me, and I was so 'green' I didn't even know how to 'respond' to thank them! .... There's an abundance of knowledge here, with an amazing group of Parker-People (not all 'owners') who willingly share their knowledge and expertise with the rest of us.... I'm amazed, and thankful every time I log in....

Last edited:
Back