• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Classic Parker Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat Wanted LTB 2330 (2320 extended cabin)

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sitka

Reaction score
I have a 2120 now and love it but would like a bit more cabin so hoping to find a 2330 (also called 2320 EC I belive) with an outboard. As I understand it, they only made them in the 90s and 2000s so probably not many around. Really don't want to go up to the 2530.

Let me know if you have one for sale or know of one.

Thanks

I have a 94 2330 in FL
02 Yamaha F225 with mid section exhaust replaced
Original gas tank but no issues to date
Electrical updates , really replacing bad wiring from previous owners and boat yards and replace switches and breakers , and better wiring to helm and windlass
4 batteries , 2 Noco chargers
Two solar panels but not connected to batteries
Basic VHF radio - new and new antenna
Fixed cockpit cover
No sound system
No trailer
Windlass older Horizon 500 but works fine
New 400 ft rode and 25 ft chain
Refrigerator removed.
Basic Garmin Echomap plus 94 with G2 Blue chart but not Vision
Great condition
Shines like new
New Ongaro air horns
Wynne original black frame front windows. Both open
Planning to replace when tank is
No soft spots in cockpit decks
New 1500 psi Uflex hydraulic hoses and new Silver Uflex ram but original SeaStar pump. I didn’t replaced bc could not 1500 psi rear mounted helm pump. Seastar Pump is fine , no leaks and working
Newer Rule bilge pumps
Round Yamaha motor guages - a set of three
Yamaha fuel flow managements sensor and guage
All new fuel hoses and rigging tube
Stainless Market bracket
1200 hours of motor
Racor remote 2 micron fuel n and water filter
Gas tank cleaned and all gas pumped out in 2021
Yamaha 9.9 kicker but off the boat in garage and sitting for 10 years

it is not for sale but curious what it is worth in today’s market.
You would know

I would sell if I could find an affortable and well loved 2530

No need to reply if finds this post offensive since I am just checking the market and can’t find a loaded 2530

Last edited:
I have a 94 2330 in FL
02 Yamaha F225 with mid section exhaust replaced
Original gas tank but no issues to date
Electrical updates , really replacing bad wiring from previous owners and boat yards
4 batteries , 2 Noco chargers
Two solar panels but not connected
Basic VHF radio - new and new antenna
Fixed cockpit cover
No sound system
No trailer
Windlass older Horizon 500 but works fine
New 400 ft rode and 25 ft chain
Refrigerator removed.
Basic Garmin Echomap plus 94 cvs with G2 Blue chart but not Vision
Great condition
Shines like new
New Ongaro air horns
Wynne original black frame frintb windows. Both open
Planning to replace when tank is

it is not for sale but curious what it is worth in today’s market.
You would know

I would sell if I could find an affordable and well loved 2530

No need to reply if finds this post offensive since I am just checking the market and can’t find a loaded 2530

Thanks Brent for posting. That's a bit far from me here in sitka Alaska but I'd love to see pictures if u have some. What's ur gas mileage?

Good luck on the 2530 search. There r certainly more of them out there than the 2330s.
Kent

Thanks for sharing those pics Brent. Beautiful boat! I'd need to have a bulkhead tho for sitka weather altho I'm sure that open back is nice in warm Florida. I could really use that back awning here in rainy southeast Alaska. That's definitely on my wish list for my current Parker or which ever one I end up with.

I have a 2120 now and love it but would like a bit more cabin so hoping to find a 2330 (also called 2320 EC I belive) with an outboard. As I understand it, they only made them in the 90s and 2000s so probably not many around. Really don't want to go up to the 2530.

Let me know if you have one for sale or know of one.

Thanks

I just bought a 2330 and love it. They’re rare but definitely out there! Check out my posts if you want to see more pictures and info. Good luck!

I own a 2330 as well and they are quite rare. From my research about 17 total were produced during their (limited) production. I have seen a couple come up in the past few years but be prepared to move fast. Current pricing is quite high and be prepared to pay 30k +. Best of luck with your search.

Mark

Back