Mine...mine...mine...

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptBeach

Reaction score
Mine...mine...mine...LOL...to quote a line from the kids movie Finding Nemo..well after several months of searching online and locally, a couple of delays (on the job injury requiring surgery) and 17 hours of driving shes finally mine. We left Barnegat Inlet this morning after a quick seatrial and paperwork. Headed home to Hampton Roads now. Shes mine.

89' 2520, 2021 Suzuki 300 with 240 hours and 4 1/2 years of warranty left. She is a solid blank canvas. Electronics are taken care of with a full Garmn suite. Although I may upgrade to a Panoptix transducer. The engine is a beast, absolutely awesome, she will be even better when we I close in the transom and add a big twin engine bracket and rebolt the single back on. Twin for added flotation to the stern.
She'll get outriggers and downriggers, a Rhodan or Terrova trolling motor with triple lithium batteries. And some creature comforts for the wife and grandsons. With the exception of acquiring an 17-20 foot skiff for skinny water shes probably the last boat I'll ever buy. Looking forward to many years of use.
Going outside right now to start cleanup and off to S&S Marine in the morning to adjust the trailer as I dont like how she is sitting.

Attachments

• PXL_20221119_144436402.jpg
    PXL_20221119_144436402.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 10
  • PXL_20221119_144452221.jpg
    PXL_20221119_144452221.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
LOL...to qoute a line from a famous kids movie...well shes mine. Left Barnegat Inlet this morning after seatrial and paperwork. Headed home to Hampton Roads now. Shes mine.

89' 2520, 2021 Suzuki 300 with 240 hours and 4 1/2 years of warranty left.
Hey CaptBeach, Congrats on your new boat; she looks great!

Thanks but shes dirty, needs some cleaning, bottom scraped and repaint.
Man that 300 is the bomb...cruise at 32, WOT 41 with 3/4 fuel and 2 on board.

Mine...mine...mine...LOL...to quote a line from the kids movie Finding Nemo..well after several months of searching online and locally, a couple of delays (on the job injury requiring surgery) and 17 hours of driving shes finally mine. We left Barnegat Inlet this morning after a quick seatrial and paperwork. Headed home to Hampton Roads now. Shes mine.

89' 2520, 2021 Suzuki 300 with 240 hours and 4 1/2 years of warranty left. She is a solid blank canvas. Electronics are taken care of with a full Garmn suite. Although I may upgrade to a Panoptix transducer. The engine is a beast, absolutely awesome, she will be even better when we I close in the transom and add a big twin engine bracket and rebolt the single back on. Twin for added flotation to the stern.
She'll get outriggers and downriggers, a Rhodan or Terrova trolling motor with triple lithium batteries. And some creature comforts for the wife and grandsons. With the exception of acquiring an 17-20 foot skiff for skinny water shes probably the last boat I'll ever buy. Looking forward to many years of use.
Going outside right now to start cleanup and off to S&S Marine in the morning to adjust the trailer as I dont like how she is sitting.
Congrats, it sounds like you found your boat. Enjoy!

I’ve been running a 36v Rhodan for two years now. I opted for the single 36v lithium battery instead of 3 12v lithium batteries and have been very happy with it so far
What kind of run time/performance do you get running a single 36v?

Back