Minn Kota

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inspector 56

Reaction score
Hi,
Late last fall I purchased a 2320 SC (yr 2020), which is sill in storage. I want to plan for adding a Spot (GPS) trolling motor to the bow and a Windlass anchor (never came from factory with one). Both these projects I am hoping to install in the next 12-18 months. Any suggestions/tips on make/model of troll motor and Windlass would be much appreciated.

Thank you

For my money on the Trolling motor it's Rodan.

I've installed 3 Lewmar Pro Fish 700 FF[ Free Fall] thats important. .... 2 of them were mine.
Additional items needed to make the Windless WAY more user friendly are

Relay / Contactor pt # 68000939 and Remote 3 button pt # 68001005
these do NOT come with the install kit.

See page 14
https://www.lewmar.com/sites/defaul...ual-T2388 Lewmar Pro Windlass Issue 3 WEB.pdf

For my money on the Trolling motor it's Rodan.

I've installed 3 Lewmar Pro Fish 700 FF[ Free Fall] thats important. .... 2 of them were mine.
Additional items needed to make the Windless WAY more user friendly are

Relay / Contactor pt # 68000939 and Remote 3 button pt # 68001005
these do NOT come with the install kit.

See page 14
https://www.lewmar.com/sites/defaul...ual-T2388 Lewmar Pro Windlass Issue 3 WEB.pdf
Thank you for the intell on the windlass! I’ll research the Rodman.

Minkota Fob

NMJqL-7lm4vf7Bdr77VVCSeZ0.jpg

Rodan Fob

NMJqL-7lm4vf7Bdr77VVCSeZ0.jpg

Rodan easier to understand.

Rodan has the Heading sensor is in the main unit...Nothing extra to install.

Minkota it is separate.... It's that Round puck and it needs power hooked to it.

EDIT: I posted 2 of the same Minkota Fobs above.

The Rhodan is easier to understand...

1317555.jpg
Hey Warthog, do you have any idea how funny this is !!??..... Everyone noticed that you posted two of the same fobs, but no one dared to say anything! ☺... Until now, I was still wondering if both troll-motor companies used the same, fobs from a different company, (Like my boat-lift company that uses a common fob from a different boat-lift control company.) and that they were somehow programmable to do different features... Duh!! on my part!

Everyone noticed that you posted two of the same fobs, but no one dared to say anything!

It was a copy / paste thing that didn't copy correctly and I didn't catch it... Sorry... Then I saw it latter and wouldn't let me edit original post.

:)

Back