MY 2510

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! I was also considering a 2510 at one point.

Now, if I may ask you a question or two...

How do you like the Venture? I'm in the market for some new wheels to put under my 25' Grady and that's one of the brands I'm considering. My primary use for my trailer is off-season storage and occastional trips to OC and VA, so I'm not looking for a top of the line.

Have you noticed whether or not all the forward rollers actually contact the hull. I've seen instances where the boat is actually supported only by a few of them since they are all mounted on a single plane and have no way to adjust vertically. Does that make sense?

Thanks.

Brian,
I bought the boat used and the trailer came with it. I only use it for winter storage and to pull the boat if I need to do some work on it.

The trailer works great and have not had any problems, it is over kill for my boat but the guy I bought the boat from had over kill for money. The trailer has 80 non marking rollers on it and most if not all the roller make contact with the hull. It's impossible to move the trailer around because of the 3 axles go with 2 if you can IMO.

Anthony

Brian,
I bought the boat used and the trailer came with it. I only use it for winter storage and to pull the boat if I need to do some work on it.

The trailer works great and have not had any problems, it is over kill for my boat but the guy I bought the boat from had over kill for money. The trailer has 80 non marking rollers on it and most if not all the roller make contact with the hull. It's impossible to move the trailer around because of the 3 axles go with 2 if you can IMO.

Anthony

I find out in another thread you are in Middle River. I was in the Magothy for the last four seasons, and I think I've seen you out there between the Bay Bridge, Bloody Pt., and Tolly's Pt.

I don't see too many of the Parker Walkarounds here in NY. Nice looking rig. Good luck with her.

Dom

Back