My '95 2530

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve never noticed a lower operating temperature. I want to say it stays around 138 degrees or so while cruising. I don’t have the exact number off hand as Im more concerned about the temperature of my beer! In all seriousness, I don’t think it’s an issue. I also change motor and lower unit oil once every spring and don’t notice any evidence of moisture. We also use the boat all winter long and everything seems to be fine!

Glad you enjoyed it. This boat has traveled. When I bought it....The original owner was in Maine.......I brought it to Pensacola,Fl.........Now it lives in Sitka, Alaska, with it's new owner.
Just wondering if there is a signup sheet to be the proud owner of the next warthog project!
I‘m looking forward to my first Parker as well as the release of the warthog how to guide. Thanks so much for this post it is a great read and a wealth of information.

My brother Mike says I should right a book.....I'm not really interested in that.

No boats in my foreseeable future. I'm building a Hot Rod......But I'm helping a little on my buddies boat....Fixing to put a Rodan 36V on it with a single 36V battery. That's my ride to get to the fish. Custom built boat from scratch.

I'm still doing electrical for others.

Back