Quantcast

My Classis Parker 2000 2300 Center

Classic Parker

Help Support Classic Parker:

GMUGMU

Reaction score
Hello all. After two years of searching and taking care of some financial goals, we bought a fishing boat. We are very excited. It is a 2000 Parker 2300 center console. It has a Stainless Marine bracket and swim platform with a 2017 yamaha 300 4-stroke. We are in central florida. Also pleased to find this group. Gary, Bel and Samantha

Andy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all. After two years of searching and taking care of some financial goals, we bought a fishing boat. We are very excited. It is a 2000 Parker 2300 center console. It has a Stainless Marine bracket and swim platform with a 2017 yamaha 300 4-stroke. We are in central florida. Also pleased to find this group. Gary, Bel and Samantha
Hi Gary, Bel and Samantha,.... Congratulations on your Parker! It's a great boat and so is that Yamaha engine. We too have a 300 Yamaha (a bit older; 2014) and so far it's been a good engine...
Welcome to ClassicParker!

GoodChance

Reaction score
I used to own the exact same setup. You'll find that boat and motor to be a great combination.

GMUGMU

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive response. Lots of memories to come fishing the florida waters.

GMUGMU

Reaction score
Many thanks. I don't know about that 365. You northerners can take the cold better than us thinbloods.