My Classis Parker 2000 2300 Center

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMUGMU

Reaction score
Hello all. After two years of searching and taking care of some financial goals, we bought a fishing boat. We are very excited. It is a 2000 Parker 2300 center console. It has a Stainless Marine bracket and swim platform with a 2017 yamaha 300 4-stroke. We are in central florida. Also pleased to find this group. Gary, Bel and Samantha

Hello all. After two years of searching and taking care of some financial goals, we bought a fishing boat. We are very excited. It is a 2000 Parker 2300 center console. It has a Stainless Marine bracket and swim platform with a 2017 yamaha 300 4-stroke. We are in central florida. Also pleased to find this group. Gary, Bel and Samantha
Hi Gary, Bel and Samantha,.... Congratulations on your Parker! It's a great boat and so is that Yamaha engine. We too have a 300 Yamaha (a bit older; 2014) and so far it's been a good engine...
Welcome to ClassicParker!

I used to own the exact same setup. You'll find that boat and motor to be a great combination.

Thanks for the positive response. Lots of memories to come fishing the florida waters.

Many thanks. I don't know about that 365. You northerners can take the cold better than us thinbloods.

Back