Nav Light Upgrade to LED's

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a starboard light that refuses to stay lit so this might e the answer however your comment about the irreversable instalation of the stainless steel cover concerns me. Surely there will be a time when you need to replace the bulb etc. I would hate to think, as you indicted in your article that the cover would literally have to be destroyed to get into the fixture.

skipperhub (Hub)

I installed the newer version of the lights a few months ago. They have a screw to hold them in place and to allow removal.

JTR":1wveghwr said:
I installed the newer version of the lights a few months ago. They have a screw to hold them in place and to allow removal.

I had heard that the company was going to redesign the cover and make it less permanent.
Good to know that they listened to customer feedback. 8)

Looks like there was some good pics posted by Megabyte on his original post, but the images have since been removed, maybe because it was such an old post? Anyway, if there is a way to re-attach the images, I would love to see how these LED nav lights compare to the original Attwood ones. Thanks!

Unfortunately, the photos that went with that project post were hosted on an old server that is no longer in use.
If there are any specific questions I can answer, let me know.

Back