Need manuals for 2002 Parker 2520 XL Sport Cabin

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Greg

Reaction score
I just bought 2002 Parker 2520 XL Sport cabin wo any manuals. If anyone has any manuals and particularly circuit and circuit breaker portions. I have some strange electrical measurements and need them critically. Thx

Hi Capt. Greg.

Up until just recently most of us also acquired our Parkers without any Manuals. The Classic Parker site is our collective effort to assemble the Parker Owner's Manual across all model years.

The schematics and technical documents included in this reference section of the forum have been scavenged and donated by ParkerNation through years of Project sharing. Its still early in the process, and there are lots of other technical documents scattered throughout this site in other sections such as Electronics and Project sections.

Your best bet to locate electrical schematics that are not specifically indexed here is to use the Search function. If you can't find them on this site, you can do what each of us have had to do over the years, and email the Parker Boats factory and request the schematic. Then you can post it here and contribute to the ClassicParker Body of Knowledge to share with the rest of us.

Hi Capt. Greg.

Up until just recently most of us also acquired our Parkers without any Manuals. The Classic Parker site is our collective effort to assemble the Parker Owner's Manual across all model years.

The schematics and technical documents included in this reference section of the forum have been scavenged and donated by ParkerNation through years of Project sharing. Its still early in the process, and there are lots of other technical documents scattered throughout this site in other sections such as Electronics and Project sections.

Your best bet to locate electrical schematics that are not specifically indexed here is to use the Search function. If you can't find them on this site, you can do what each of us have had to do over the years, and email the Parker Boats factory and request the schematic. Then you can post it here and contribute to the ClassicParker Body of Knowledge to share with the rest of us.

Thanks for the reply. What is above is already way more than I had and much is relevant. I don’t have anything old to contribute but I am outfitting my boat now and will add new manuals from at least Garmin radar and Lewmar windlass and see where it goes from there.

Thanks again.

Hey Parrotfish,

Thanks for submitting this electrical schematic. I copied this document to the thread dedicated to Electrical Schematics, to make it easier for members to find it.

Back