Need to replace live well top.......

Classic Parker Boat Forum

Help Support Classic Parker Boat Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaPA

Reaction score
I am a proud new owner of a 18' CC Parker. My boat has a leaning post with a circular live well behind it. Unfortunately, the top was missing from the live well when I purchased the boat.

I have asked a local marina about a replacement lid and they told me Parker no longer uses that type of live well.

Does anyone know what company makes that live well or where I can get a new lid?

Any help would be great!!!

Should be able to make one easy enough out of King Starboard or CPG Seaboard. That CPG stuff is identical to starboard, at 1/2 to 2/3rds the price and they make a color that matches the Parker gelcoat. Best thing, either material can be cut and routed with std wood tools, so they work easy. Call around to a few plastics wholesalers in your area, as I have had luck buying scrap pieces in odd sizes for great prices.

Browne Towles @ Fin Addict Marine in Benson can make you one out of Starboard. Either make a cardboard template and take it to him or take him the boat.

Since you are making one, how about making it out of clear plexiglass?

Back